Tuesday 28 September 2010

Music Mood Magic..

Helloooo people! I'm in one of my really weird ''ooooh I couldn't live without music moods..'' so thought I'd share a few commenty things with you all about fave bands ect ;) Firsttttt off, would like to say spotify !! Seriously, if you're a music lover, download it. You can listen to pretty much anything for free and it's 100% legal. Of course you can't download the music, but if you have an ipod touch and you pay a small subscription to spotify you can get your playlist wherever you are, even if you have no internet, because you can put your playlist into offline mode ;) Anyway, I shall shh about spotify now.



Hmm.. anyway.. got to be said, Coldplay? ARGHHH I love them, seriously. Everything about them, their sound is just beeeautiful. Seriously, I could listen to them all day. I just discovered also them doing an acoustic version of 'The Scientist' on youtube.. go go go search it now! It's gorgeous! They're such a pretty band aaaaalso!! Loooooky looky looky!!

Except maybe.. the baldy guy on the far right.. no offence matey just you look a bit.. aggressive..

Hmm.. moving on ;)


Anyone else like Elvis? (Presley.. The King.. Amazing singer music guy.. yes we all know the one..) and before anyone starts saying ''Errr he's crap'', there IS a reason he still sells millions of albums a year? Yes.. because.. he is a god? Oui. I've always liked his voice, but my mum recently bought me an album of his (Elvis Presley 30#1s or something), and it is seriously one of the best albums I own. I love every single song on it, apart from the crappy remix of 'A little less conversation'. Who can listen to 'Jailhouse Rock' and not like it?! His voice is so velvety and lovely. I love 'In The Ghetto' and 'All Shook Up'. Pleeeeaseee listen to him, even if you've always said you dislike him, seriously, his voice is sooo soothing and lovely. Picture.. I loveeee this picture..


Okay.. last two favourites I'll shove in your faces ;) Then a few just favourite songs that you should sooo totally go and check out :P


James Morrison... oooofttttt.. his voice? yes please. I realllyyyy love like more acoustic music.. I'm not really into the chart stuff with all computerised music and stuff, it sort of hurts my head, so James Morrison is just perfect. His voice is so raspy and gorgeous (yes, I know I said that about Coldplay ;)). I reallyyyy want to go see him so I keep pathetically checking his website for when he goes on tour :P and then I will be a very good girl and ask my mumma to take me :P seeing as she's the only person I know who likes him also.. hehe :P

Yes I'm rambling again now.. Picture? yessss.




Aaaand last but definately not least, Paolo Nutini. Oh. My. God. He is beautiful in every waaay! (despite the fact I don't know him..;)) I think he should marry me and we could have lots of beautiful singing babies? Yes, thought so. (screw the fact I don't know him and he could be a tooootaaaal bastard.. but I think I could put up with that if he sang to me at least once a day?)

Hmm, the only thing.. and I know I'm a bit biasd.. but my friend does a cover of 'Last Request' and personally I think it's better than Paulo Nutini's.. but thats the only thing I can fault him on.. he doesn't do his own song better than my friend.. hehe. But yes, his music is amazing. SPOTIFY IT ;) (I've only just realised I've been spelling his name wrong.. some fan I am.. It's Paolo Nutini.. I've been spelling it Paulo.. hehe)



Okay.. so.. just a few random songs I love and hope you do too...
Cee Lo Green - Forget You. OOOOH such a cheerful uplifting song!
Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Leona Lewis - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Not the original but she covers it SO well)
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns 'N' Roses (I never actually really bothered to listen to Guns 'n' Roses.. but my guitar teacher is in a really awesome tribute band and so I decided to have a listen haha)
Aretha Franklin - Let It Be (Again obviously not the original but a really good cover)
Biffy Clyro - Many Of Horror (It's on a TV advert at the moment and its awesome)
Katy Perry - Electric Feel
Christina Aguilera - Lift Me Up (beautiful lyrics)
LIGHTS - Saviour
Snow Patrol - Crack The Shutters
30 Seconds To Mars - Kings And Queens (Not my kind of music at all but this band is actually really good, and that song is awesome)
Scouting For Girls - A Million Love Songs (Again, another cover but it's soooo good)
Paramore - The Only Exception
Norah Jones - Sunrise
Dusty Springfield - Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart (THINK this is a cover..)
and laaaaastly..
I really dislike Pixie Lott and I think she whines/strains too much, but her covers of 'Use Somebody' and 'Apologize' are REEEEALLLY good!!
PS.
Pleeease look up Chlay on spotify/youtube/itunes/blogger
She's got a charity single out called 'silently' for The M.E Association. It is really good and the money is totaaally worth it. Her other music is really good too. I love 'violent skies'
BYEEE thanks for reading.. if you managed to actually read it all.. this post was stupidly long.. sorry.. I'm ver ver bored today ;)
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment